My client a global enterprise is offering a rare opportunity to join their expanding recruitment team. My client offers a fantastic working opportunity within a friendly and nurturing environment where employee wellbeing is put first.
· Effectively administer end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process,
· Schedule interviews with candidates and arrange with hiring managers across multiple time zones
· Maintain the application records and provide administrative support for the recruitment process and lifecycle.
· Assisting the delivery of recruitment events such as career fairs and University attraction events
· Act as the primary contact for candidates visiting the UK office
· Provide feedback to candidates and recruiters in a timely manner
· Be proactive to attract candidate talent pools
· Maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
· Support employee engagement initiatives
· Provide ad hoc support to the wider operations team.
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Experience of working with an in-house Talent Acquisition or recruitment/HR team
Experience in sourcing candidates through various channels
Understand legislation relevant to recruitment and active interest in keeping up to date with best industry practice
Excellent English language and communication skills (Other European languages would be an advantage)
Excellent attention to detail and organised
Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Ability/willingness to occasionally work outside normal office hours as required
Highly organised, able to juggle multiple demands and prioritise workload
Experience of handling confidential and/or sensitive information appropriately
Flexible approach and be willing to take on new projects as required and within reason
Key office skills: very good knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel
Willingness to travel occasionally
For more information on this amazing opportunity please get in contact with Ellie!